Reporting to the HR Manager, your mission consists of building relationships with passive talent and thriving in a fast-paced environment. This position will design and execute creative sourcing strategies to engage niche talent through multiple channels and manage candidates from outreach to offer. In addition, this position will provide an unparalleled candidate experience while serving as a subject matter expert and partner to business leaders across the organization.
To accomplish your role and as a VERESCENCE ambassador, you will:
• Act as a consultative talent subject matter expert by applying best practices for full lifecycle recruitment and strategic talent acquisition
• Facilitate the end-to-end recruitment process, including strategic sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, selecting and onboarding new hires
• Drive the development and implementation of comprehensive technical and non-technical recruitment plans by using innovative sourcing and marketing/branding techniques to engage both active and passive candidates
• Collaborate with key stakeholders and hiring managers to develop a strong understanding of department culture, business strategy and talent profiles to deliver on the hiring needs of the business
• Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on market trends, competitive insights, industry standards and the needs of the organization
• Demonstrate the ability to attract, influence and convert hard to find talent through understanding of the organization and employee value proposition
• Other duties as assigned
Required qualities :
o The ability to analyze job descriptions and candidate profiles to determine target profile and appropriate match
o Excellent consultative skills and proven success developing strong, collaborative relationships across multiple departments and levels
o A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity and proven organizational skills
Required skills :
o A minimum of (5) years full lifecycle recruiting or sourcing experience
o A minimum of (5) years experience working in ADP applicant tracking systems
Languages mastered :
o English (reading / speaking)
As the world leader in glass bottle manufacturing for the Perfumery and Cosmetics Industry, we have been supplying the biggest brands with glass for over 120 years due to our extensive know-how and expertise. At the cutting edge of technology, we offer worldwide industry coverage thanks to our numerous plants and sales offices established on two continents. Passionate for our business, we are continually pushing the limits of our know-how to provide high-quality, innovative and eco-friendly product solutions for a host of international brands. Our core business is glass bottle manufacturing for the Perfumery and Cosmetics Industry. We develop bottles with specific shapes that meet the demanding requirements of the world's largest beauty brands. We also offer a wide range of stock bottles and many personalization techniques (colors, shapes and decoration) that can transform La Collection bottles and jars into customized creations.
Recyclable by nature, glass inspires our environmental policy: eco-responsible renovation of our facilities, ISO 14001 certified sites constant improvement of our environmental performance. The emblem of our enduring commitment is the NEO Infinite Glass, the first high-end glass made of 90% recycled and 100% recyclable glass. We also control our footprint through our global presence in clusters, as close as possible to our customers. Our CSR strategy, called “GLASS MADE TO LAST”, is based on three pillars: People First, Act for Society & Eco Solutions.
Building on the collective success of previous transformation plans, today we envision Excellence. Excellence for our employees, through the constant improvement of their working conditions, and talent development. Excellence for our customers, by continually offering them better and more competitive quality, service, and innovation. Excellence for the environment, through a comprehensive CSR policy. These values, the foundation of our history and recent transformation, are now more than ever embodied in our new identity. They obtain renewed significance for our company and our customers.I apply